- The novel Perpetua will be appearing in print soon – more details to come!
- “The Way of the Shrike” will appear in Planet Scumm
- “Four Hundred Million Reasons” is forthcoming in Aggregate
- “River of Sons” appears in Beneath Ceaseless Skies
- “Observer Effect” appears in The Dread Machine
- “The Five Rules of Supernova Surfing or A For Real Solution to the Fermi Paradox, Bro” appears in Clarkeworld
- “Three Herons” appears in Polar Borealis #5
- “‘Ti Pouce in Fergetitland” appears in The Food of My People anthology from Exile Editions.
- “The Martian in the Greenhouse” appears in Metaphorosis.
- “To Well and Truly Serve” appears in Cosmic Horror Monthly
- “Billy Ray’s Small Appliance Rehabilitation” appears in Reckoning #4.
- “She Paddles the Impossible Canoe” appears in Nameless Digest.
- “The Memetic Vaccination” appeared in The Colored Lens Spring 2019.
- “Two from the Field, Two from the Mill” appeared in On Spec 109.
- “Salix Oneirola” appears in Dreams & Nightmares.
- “Captured Carbon” appears in Cli-Fi: Canadian Tales of Climate Change.
- “Wheatiesfields in Fall” appears in The Playground of Lost Toys anthology.
- “The Collected Sylvia: Volumes 1 to 1388” appears in Equilibrium Overturned from Grey Matter Press.
- “What Pavel Found” appears in Black Denim Lit.
- “Song of Mary” appears in Electric Velocipede 27.
- “Lone White Seagull” appears in Kaleidotrope’s Autumn 2013 issue.
- “Heart of Darkest Tortuguero” appears in Big Pulp’s Summer 2013 issue.
- “Something Special” appears in Cicada magazine.
- “Miranda, In Pieces” appears in The Inanimates I anthology.
- Eversong is available at Smashwords, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and Amazon.
- “Where the Wiffle Ball Went” appears in Dark Recesses‘s incredible final issue.
- “Cradle and Ume” appears in New Worlds, and it was also produced as a podcast at EscapePod.
- “Michel ‘The Meteor’ McLure” appears in AE: The Canadian Science Fiction Review.
- “On the Many Uses of Cedar” appears On Spec, in Spanish at Revista Axxon, and in Imaginarium 2012: The Best Canadian Speculative Writing.
- “Something Special” appears in the Tomorrow’s World collection.
- “Herring Bones and Moon Rock” appears in the Narwhal.
- “Abattoir Blues” appears in The Blackness Within anthology. Listen to or download a free audio recording here.
- “Lo’ihi Rising” appears in Orson Scott Card’s Intergalactic Medicine Show in November, 2009.
- “Teaching Bigfoot to Read” appears in Clarkesworld Magazine and in Spanish as “Enseñando a leer a Pie Grande” in Revista Axxon in Argentina. Drabblecast produced a great audio version of the story.
- “The Most Successful Man in the World” appears in Strange, Weird, and Wonderful Magazine Summer, 2009 edition.
- “Shaded Streams Run Clearest” won second place in the Apex Annual Halloween Short Story contest (theme: election horror). It appeared on November 4th, 2008. You can also listen to it here. You can download the audio version here: shaded-streams-run-clearestmp3. It also appears in the Descended from Darkness anthology. You can purchase it here.
- “Window” and “Kindling Hope” appear in the 2007 issue of Ubyssey’s Science Ficiton Rant, where “Kindling Hope” won first place.
- “Kindling Hope” was also shortlisted for the Apex 2006 Annual Halloween Short Story Contest and the ChiZine 2007 Annual Short Story Contest.
Geoff is seeking a home for several stories, including “Something Happened on the Day He Died”, and is currently working on a novel titled The Tear.
Write your political representatives to encourage publishers of fine science fiction to publish more Geoffrey W. Cole.
One thought on “Publications”