- “Billy Ray’s Small Appliance Rehabilitation” will appear in Reckoning #4.
- “She Paddles the Impossible Canoe” will appear in Nameless Digest.
- “‘Ti Pouce in Fergetitland” will appear in an upcoming anthology.
- “The Memetic Vaccination” appeared in The Colored Lens Spring 2019.
- “Two from the Field, Two from the Mill” appeared in On Spec 109.
- “Salix Oneirola” appears in Dreams & Nightmares.
- “Captured Carbon” appears in Cli-Fi: Canadian Tales of Climate Change.
- “Wheatiesfields in Fall” appears in The Playground of Lost Toys anthology.
- “The Collected Sylvia: Volumes 1 to 1388” appears in Equilibrium Overturned from Grey Matter Press.
- “What Pavel Found” appears in Black Denim Lit.
- “Song of Mary” appears in Electric Velocipede 27.
- “Lone White Seagull” appears in Kaleidotrope’s Autumn 2013 issue.
- “Heart of Darkest Tortuguero” appears in Big Pulp’s Summer 2013 issue.
- “Something Special” appears in Cicada magazine.
- “Miranda, In Pieces” appears in The Inanimates I anthology.
- Eversong is available at Smashwords, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and Amazon.
- “Where the Wiffle Ball Went” appears in Dark Recesses‘s incredible final issue.
- “Cradle and Ume” appears in New Worlds, and it was also produced as a podcast at EscapePod.
- “Michel ‘The Meteor’ McLure” appears in AE: The Canadian Science Fiction Review.
- “On the Many Uses of Cedar” appears On Spec, in Spanish at Revista Axxon, and in Imaginarium 2012: The Best Canadian Speculative Writing.
- “Something Special” appears in the Tomorrow’s World collection.
- “Herring Bones and Moon Rock” appears in the Narwhal.
- “Abattoir Blues” appears in The Blackness Within anthology. Listen to or download a free audio recording here.
- “Lo’ihi Rising” appears in Orson Scott Card’s Intergalactic Medicine Show in November, 2009.
- “Teaching Bigfoot to Read” appears in Clarkesworld Magazine and in Spanish as “Enseñando a leer a Pie Grande” in Revista Axxon in Argentina. Drabblecast produced a great audio version of the story.
- “The Most Successful Man in the World” appears in Strange, Weird, and Wonderful Magazine Summer, 2009 edition.
- “Shaded Streams Run Clearest” won second place in the Apex Annual Halloween Short Story contest (theme: election horror). It appeared on November 4th, 2008. You can also listen to it here. You can download the audio version here: shaded-streams-run-clearestmp3. It also appears in the Descended from Darkness anthology. You can purchase it here.
- “Window” and “Kindling Hope” appear in the 2007 issue of Ubyssey’s Science Ficiton Rant, where “Kindling Hope” won first place.
- “Kindling Hope” was also shortlisted for the Apex 2006 Annual Halloween Short Story Contest and the ChiZine 2007 Annual Short Story Contest.
Currently, “Billy-Ray’s Small Appliance Rehabilitation”, “Two from the Field, Two from the Mill” and “The Martian in the Greenhouse” are out for consideration.
Geoff is working on the novel Frozen Jellyfish Blues and the interactive ebook Polyphony.
Write your political representatives to encourage publishers of fine science fiction to publish more Geoffrey W. Cole.